05 - 06 September 2023 | Online
Certified ScrumMaster training
Practical training, comprehensively preparing for the role of Scrum Master, mentor of the Scrum team. Stories from the production, sales and marketing departments of our clients and zero boring Power Point slides.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right model of work for your organization
- How to create a great, self-organizing team
- How to quickly deliver value and iteratively develop products
- Which techniques are necessary in the daily work of Scrum Master
- What challenges you will face when working in Scrum
- How to build an organization ready for changes
The training is recommended for:
already performing this role and people with experience working in Scrum Team
leaders of organizations working in Scrum or preparing for the change
- Agile - when does a company need adaptive approach?
- How can Scrum help you in solving problems?
- Scrum events in practice.
- Product Owner and how to find them in the organization.
- Creating an effective team.
- Scrum Master's role and toolbox.
- Delivering a working product.
- Planning and estimation methods.
- Facilitation techniques.
- Good practices supporting Scrum.
- Introducing changes in the organization.
Certified ScrumMaster Training Includes:
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- The cost of the Certified ScrumMaster exam and possibility of one retake
- Agile Box - a set of materials for Scrum Master, including the book and deck of cards
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than twenty years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in a large USA corporation. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
Informative, Interactive, Enjoyable, Practical and Memorable
Very useful, practical, eye-opening and important training
Good course with practical examples. Good dynamics, team-work in small groups. Topics related to scrum are clearly presented.
Informative, Interactive, Enjoyable, Practical and Memorable"
Very useful, practical, eye-opening and important training"
Good course with practical examples. Good dynamics, team-work in small groups. Topics related to scrum are clearly presented."
The most popular Scrum certificate.
Since 2011, we have trained over 1,600 people!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). The training covers the required Learning Objectives.
After the training, participants will have the opportunity to take an on-line exam for Certified ScrumMaster title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price.
The course is also accredited by the LeSS Company and prepares for scaling according to the LeSS model. After the training, the participants will gain access to the LeSS directory.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.