Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Product Owner training
A compendium of knowledge for Product Owner - a business representative. Stories from our customers and practical workshop showing techniques of agile product management and discovering users' needs.
What you will learn:
- What you need to become a great Product Owner
- How to implement the product vision and maximize profit
- How to develop a product from an idea to an implementation plan
- How to work with the team, users, and stakeholders
- How to plan the work and effectively manage the expectations
- What tools and techniques do you need in the everyday work
The training is recommended for:
- Agile - adaptive product development.
- Product Owner's role in Scrum.
- Product discovery and value of iterative delivery.
- Defining product vision and business goals.
- Working with stakeholders and creating product persona.
- Collecting expectations and managing the Product Backlog.
- User Stories.
- User Story Mapping.
- Techniques for prioritizing business needs.
- Release planning and tracking.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Includes:
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate
- Agile Box - a set of materials for a Product Owner, including the book Biznes Odczarowany
- Training diploma
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Good training if you want to start your own product. A lot of learning materials in 2 days.
This course has a great balance of hard knowledge and practical examples. Very informative and engaging.
Great structure, valuable content & very good training experience.
Product discovery step by step
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
Upon completion of the training, participants receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the price of the training.
4 to 18 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.