Agile Coaching ICP-ACC training
Training focused on the mindset and the role of Agile Coach. It presents the basic skills of team coaching and concepts for team development from the moment of creation to the fully effective organizational unit. Całość prowadzona w formie cyklicznej akademii, co pozwala na natychmiastowe wypróbowanie nabytych umiejętności, i otrzymanie feedbacku. This course will be conducted in the form of a cyclical academy, which allows you to immediately test the acquired skills and receive feedback.
Training will be split into 7 weekly sessions, that will be held on:
- April 16
- April 23
- April 30
- May 7
- May 14
- May 21
- May 28
What you will learn:
- What agile coaching is and how it can affect teams
- How to use it for team and self-development
- How to conduct a coaching session from contract to actions
- How to coach in situations of conflict and change
- How to create a safe environment for teams
- How to create team working agreements
- How to coach toward high-performance
- How to use tools which foster team collaboration and trust
The training is recommended for:
who want to start team coaching or already have some experience and want to deepen their knowledge
who want to develop the skills of facilitation, professional coaching and mentoring in their teams
Not sure if this training
is for you?
I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
The training is based on interactive exercises, games and discussions.
- What is the difference between coaching and training or mentoring.
- Agile mindset.
- Emotional intelligence and different levels of listening.
- Transformation questions.
- Construction of coaching conversation.
- People coaching vs team coaching.
- Coaching in conflict.
- Providing feedback.
- 23h intensive training
- 23 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate,
- Training diploma.
Development for experienced Scrum Masters
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
This course is organized in partnership with Tandem Coaching Academy, and accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Agile Coaching track. After successful completion of this course, participants will receive the qualification ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC). This is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), the industry’s first competence-based certification.
4 to 12 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.