During the Certified LeSS Basics training, you will receive:
- Intensive training with a practitioner in the form of a series of workshops.
- Certified LeSS Basics certificate, which does not expire.
- Membership and profile on the LeSS website.
- A dedicated folder with digital training materials and…
- A digital version of what we produce during the training (flips/Miro board/etc.)
- Printed training materials (in case of on-site training).
- Links and recommendations for materials that expand knowledge about LeSS.
- A training completion diploma from the trainer and ProCognity.
- Lunch and coffee breaks (in case of on-site training).