Scrum Foundations training
Introduction to Scrum. Presents how Agile and Scrum differ from other popular project approaches. Especially recommended for people outside of the IT industry.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right work model for your organization
- How to use Agile for business advantage
- What Scrum is and what it is used for
- What is needed to get started
- How to prepare for change
- You will learn the basics of Scrum
- And practice it
- You will prepare for further professional development
The training is recommended for:
who want to understand Scrum and start working on this approach
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the team level
- Comparison of different project management processes.
- How to select working method based on the Cynefin model.
- Agile Mindset based on Agile Manifesto.
- What Scrum is and what it is used for.
- Scrum values and principles.
- The basic elements of Scrum:
- roles, artifacts, and events.
- The art of finishing the work - Definition of Done.
- Scrum Simulation - Lego game.
- Q/A session.
Scrum Foundations Training Includes:
- 12 hours of intensive training in the workshop form
- Digital Scrum Alliance badge “Scrum Foundation Verified”
- Access to Scrum Alliance e-learning materials
- Training materials in PDF
- Training diploma
Very interesting and involving way of teaching
Nice training, contains a lot of discussions. Super interactive.
It inspires to open for new kind of thinking of software projects.
Very interesting and involving way of teaching"
Nice training, contains a lot of discussions. Super interactive."
It inspires to open for new kind of thinking of software projects."
The best introduction to Scrum for non-IT people
Additional information, terms, and conditions
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance. The training covers the required learning objectives.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.