Certified Scrum Product Owner
04 - 05 June 2020 | Warsaw
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Certified Scrum Product Owner training
A compendium of knowledge for Product Owner - a business representative. Stories from our customers and practical workshop showing techniques of agile product management and discovering users' needs.
What you will learn:
- What you need to become a great Product Owner
- How to implement the product vision and maximize profit
- How to develop a product from an idea to an implementation plan
- How to work with the team, users, and stakeholders
- How to plan the work and effectively manage the expectations
- What tools and techniques do you need in the everyday work
The training is recommended for:
who want to better understand their role and discover effective tools
who want to support their Product Owners more efficiently
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile - when does a company need adaptive approach?
- Scrum at a glance - why does Scrum work?
- Product Owner's role and responsibilities.
- Business Value.
- Product Vision.
- Managing expectations and needs with Product Backlog.
- Agile Estimating and Planning.
- Prioritizing Product Backlog.
- Collaboration and communication with stakeholders and team.
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate
- Training materials in electronic and printed forms
- Training diploma
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Arne is a Lean and Agile Product Management expert. He has a deep background in Agile software development and in particular Scrum. Since 1994 Arne has been working on consulting, Product Management and Management. He brings with him extensive experience from Management positions within IT and Telecom. Arne has worked for large and small customers in Europe and Asia. The assignments have covered coaching, consulting and training. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer and has personally trained thousands of developers and managers in software best practices.
Product discovery step by step
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
Upon completion of the training, participants receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the price of the training.
4 to 18 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.