Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
No available dates
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner - online training
Have you have been working as a Product Owner for a year or more and hold a CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner)? If you answered yes, read on.
Are you empowered? Are you a proactive Product Owner who is proficient in?
What you will learn:
- Switching from delivering features to owning outcomes
- Solving real-world problems for users and customers
- Collaborating effectively with business owners, designers and developers
- Feeling like you’re part of the Scrum team
- Keeping the team inspired and informed
The training is recommended for:
already performing this role and people with experience working in Scrum Team
building valuable products
- Product Ownership at Scale: Pros and Cons
- Achieving shared understanding during product discovery and early refinement
- Prioritizing and preventing technical debt
- Leveraging Design Studios for increased collaboration
- Identifying product audience through personas and empathy maps
- Being proactive in product refinement
- Forecasting product releases
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Includes:
- 16h of interactive training
- A-CSPO certificate, Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by a Certified Scrum Trainer(CST).
6 to 12 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.