Certified Scrum Product Owner
10 - 11 January 2022 | Online
Certified Scrum Product Owner training
A compendium of knowledge for Product Owner - a business representative. Stories from our customers and practical workshop showing techniques of agile product management and discovering users' needs.
What you will learn:
- What you need to become a great Product Owner
- How to implement the product vision and maximize profit
- How to develop a product from an idea to an implementation plan
- How to work with the team, users, and stakeholders
- How to plan the work and effectively manage the expectations
- What tools and techniques do you need in the everyday work
The training is recommended for:
- Agile - adaptive product development.
- Product Owner's role in Scrum.
- Product discovery and value of iterative delivery.
- Defining product vision and business goals.
- Working with stakeholders and creating product persona.
- Collecting expectations and managing the Product Backlog.
- User Stories.
- User Story Mapping.
- Techniques for prioritizing business needs.
- Release planning and tracking.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Includes:
- 14h of interactive training with experienced trainer,
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate,
- Training materials in PDF
- Training diploma
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
Joe is the founder of Wikispeed, the first company to fully iteratively develop a car. As an Agile Coach and Certified Scrum Trainer he supports international companies in changing their approach to hardware development. He has worked with the top military and defense contractors, ultra-lightweight structures, autonomous and smart road technologies. Joe is a creator of the Extreme Manufacturing and Scrum @ Hardware methods. Speaker at TEDx, he was a guest speaker at MIT, Oxford University, and international companies such as Google, Microsoft and HP Labs. Joe's work has been featured in Forbes, Harvard Business Review, CNN Money, the Discovery Channel, and others.
Good training if you want to start your own product. A lot of learning materials in 2 days.
This course has a great balance of hard knowledge and practical examples. Very informative and engaging.
Great structure, valuable content & very good training experience.
Product discovery step by step
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
Upon completion of the training, participants receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the price of the training.
4 to 18 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.