Get Agile #15 | Changing Company Culture | Scott Dunn
Tomasz Wykowski from ProCognita and Scott Dunn, Certified Scrum Trainer discuss company culture and why it often leads to failure of Agile adoption. Learn what you need to know about the culture as a leader, how to understand where you currently are using Competing Values Framework, how to create a vision of where you want to be, and finally, how to design the experiments that will help in the change. As the company culture changes, so does the leader’s role, moving from ‘expert’ to ‘coach and facilitator’.
Learn more about Scott at https://procognita.com/company/team/trainers/scott-dunn.
- Patrick Lencioni “The Advantage” book: https://www.amazon.com/Advantage-Organizational-Health-Everything-Business/dp/1491510803
- Jim Collins “Good to Great” book: https://www.amazon.com/Good-Great-Some-Companies-Others/dp/0066620996
- Competing Values Framework https://rocketninesolutions.com/2019/10/competing-values-framework/
- V2MOM method from Salesforce described by Scott here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmTc8R0m4vM and there’s a free tool from Salesforce https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/manage_the_sfdc_organizational_alignment_v2mom
- Path to Agility overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_PSsW39JC8 and website: https://pathtoagility.com/
- Version One surveys: https://stateofagile.com/