Impact Mapping workshop
Impact Mapping is a strategic planning method that helps manage development plan with flexibility. It supports iterative product delivery and helps teams tailor operations to meet business goals. Knowledge and experience is shared by a global expert in this field - Gojko Adzic.
What you will learn:
- How to communicate functional assumptions
- How to visualize the development plan clearly
- How to apply and conduct Impact Mapping sessions in your organizations
- You will learn the principles of Impact Mapping
- You will try the technique in practice
- You will learn key facilitation techniques
The training is recommended for:
- Impact Mapping session - how to participate and facilitate.
- Identification of key stakeholders.
- Managing competing stakeholder needs.
- Organizing huge backlogs (500+ elements).
- Product strategy visualization.
- Valuable results reporting structures.
- Decomposition of large functionalities.
- Prioritization based on ROI.
Impact Mapping Training Includes:
- 8h of intensive training
- 8 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- The book Impact Mapping
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Access to a discussion group of training participants from around the world
I had the fortunate experience of attending Gojko Adzic’s workshop at Booster 2014 on improving user stories. I must say, that for me it was more like ‘radically rethinking the way you’re doing user stories.
Clearly loads of insight and value + well worth doing.
Thought provoking! Inspired to try and implement the ideas in my team.
Training with the author of books Impact Mapping and Specification By Example!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.