Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
26 February - 19 March 2021 | Online
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster - OnLine training
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) virtual 4 weeks course, an engaging learning experience for Certified Scrum Masters who have at least one year’s experience and are willing to go to the next level in their career and personal development.
This A-CSM program is designed to boost your coaching skills and increase your effectiveness in navigating Agile Transformations and coaching teams and leaders to high performance.
What you will learn:
- Understand how facilitation helps leaders achieve high-performance teams
- Explain the value of facilitation and all the aspects involved in great facilitation
- Examine common facilitation challenges to improve your results
- Dispel common servant leadership myths to avoid common leadership errors
- Identify what drives you as a team leader
- Discover what drives your team towards shared ownership
- Define what it means to be a high-performance team
- Practice designing, facilitating, and evaluating several events using multiple facilitation tools and techniques
- Explore key scrum challenges through the class and gain techniques to deal with topics such as conflict, listening, collaboration, and decision making.
- Recognize various scaling approaches and discuss when to scale
- Observe and evaluate the clear differences between coaching and other approaches
- Evaluate how engineering principles and practices can help teams collaborate and deliver value
- Understand the difference between Coaching, Training and Mentoring. The different hats a Scrum Master uses
The training is recommended for:
already performing this role and people with experience working in Scrum Team
leaders of organizations working in Scrum or preparing for the change
Not sure if this training
is for you?
I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile and Lean values and principles
- XP and Kanban
- A great Scrum Master
- Dysfunctions in a Scrum Team
- Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- When and how to facilitate
- Scrum Master as a Coach
- Scrum Master as a Trainer
- Fostering self-organization
- Working with Teams
- Service to the Product Owner
- User story mapping
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Creating Product Backlog Items
- Definition of Done
- Organizational impediments
- Personal development for a Scrum Master
- Servant Leadership
Lucia is a passionate Coach with nearly 20 years’ experience in Agile transformations of geographically distributed enterprises. Her mission is to help individuals, teams and organisations achieve their goals and leave self-sustainable systems at the end of her engagement. Lucia has a passion for professional coaching and enjoys supporting others in their discovery towards an increased awareness, performance and fulfilment and she does that in a creative way.
Lucia is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Team Coach (CTC). She is an ICF Instructor and ICAgile Instructor, a Path to CSP educator and a mentor of the Scrum Alliance Path to Coaching program.