LeSS & Learn Training
Share your experience, deepen your knowledge, learn some new LeSS topics that are most relevant now. This event will give you that opportunity; an opportunity to deepen knowledge, explore the well known and less well known LeSS experiments.
This 2-day LeSS & Learn event is an in-depth journey connecting experiences of LeSS practitioners with sound theory and principles by highly skilled Certified LeSS Trainers. The event will be a collective mentoring session where we deepen LeSS knowledge and generate a lasting impact.
Exclusively for people who attended a Certified LeSS Practitioner and/or Certified LeSS for Executives training. The training is for those who want to continue their learning journey towards LeSS mastery. It is considered the proper way to extend your existing certification and shows a clear intention to grow expertise. People attending multiple of these events can genuinely be considered candidate LeSS experts
The training is recommended for:
- Deeper insight in LeSS principles, like Lean Thinking
- Scrum Masters, how to educate them?
- Organizing coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Tips for running communities
- Technical practices at scale, how they work and why they are important?
- Understanding and dealing with politics
- Pain and Fear in a LeSS transformation
- What to expect when starting a second LeSS area?
- Designing for perfection and working with perceived constraints
- Performance management
- Contracting with vendors/suppliers
- Dependencies with external parts (internal/external)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reducing/Removing Queues over Managing Queues
- Supporting people in their single-specialization to multi-specialization journey
- LeSS Metrics
LeSS & Learn Training Includes:
- 16h of intensive training with experienced trainer,
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Renewal of your Certified LeSS Practitioner or Certified LeSS Executive certificate