Certified Scrum Product Owner
06.06 - 07.06.2019
09:00 - 17:00
In Agile Product development much focus is put on releasing early and frequently. In order to succeed, a dedicated Product Owner is needed. In Scrum the Product Owner is the person who is officially responsible of identifying the right product to develop and for maximizing the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team.
The Product Owner is the one and only person responsible for managing and controlling the Product Backlog. This person maintains the Product Backlog and ensures that it is visible to everyone. Everyone knows what items have the highest priority, so everyone knows the order in which the items will be addressed.
In this class you will learn how to be a successful Product Owner. This includes working together with stakeholders as well as the development team, establishing a product strategy, understanding customers and users, and to how to test product assumptions.
Exercises and examples will be used to illustrate the values, principles and practices beneficial to the Product Owner.
Each participant is trained to be able to understand the role of the Product Owner and to assume the following responsibilities:
- Describiong Purpose and Strategy
- Creating and using Product Vision
- Creating, refining and managing a Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- Communication and collaboration
The training is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and covers required Learning Objectives.
This training is designed for people who want to better understand process and techniques of product discovery.
- Product Owners,
- Product Managers,
- Business Analysts,
- Scrum Masters,
- Customers who collaborate with Scrum teams,
- All people involved in working with clients and users as well as responsible for collecting, analyzing and validating requirements and expectations.
Before the training, all participants should have basics of Scrum and product development knowledge. You can obtain above requirements through Scrum team experience, Scrum Essentials training, Scrum Alliance materials or our articles.
- The Scrum Framework
- Business Value
- Agile Values and Principles
- Product Owner Role
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Estimating and Planning
- Collaboration and communication
2 days (16h).
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price
Participants receive 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
By signing up for a course you are accepting Training Terms and Conditions.
- Cost of two-day training.
- Training materials
- Certified Scrum Product Owner title designated by the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
4 to 16 participants
* Price is determined by registration date
* If you're paying for participation in this course from your own resources, email us and see if you can get a discount
Mercure Airport Hotel
al. Krakowska 266