ICP-AHR: Certified course for HR in an Agile environment
Agile HR is an enabler of an Agile organization.
“Don’t just do Agile, grow Agile in your organization.”
Join this interactive workshop to share experiences, practices, and tools with other HR professionals and leaders on how to support the success of Agile at the organizational level. Learn from different organizations, and get inspired by different approaches and case studies.
In the case of virtual delivery, we are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don't lose the interactivity or any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence.
What you will learn:
- What is an Agile Organization and how it changes HR,
- Understand the organizational design and the implication of culture,
- What are the modern HR practices in recruiting, hiring,
- How to do performance reviews, evaluations, and employee development,
- How to work with motivation, responsibility, and ownership,
- Supporting learning culture and helping people grow,
- Create an engaging career for the employees: a new way to a career path and position scheme,
- Share practical tips on how to change the way of working.
The course is for
The course is for everyone who is currently working in an Agile environment or wants to get more insights on how HR needs to change in an Agile Organization: HR managers and partners, directors, managers, ScrumMasters, agile leaders, and all who are open to being challenged by the new approaches and practices.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.