Praca z User Stories
Working with User Stories training
The training increases Product Backlog management skills. Participants go through the most popular techniques for creating and managing requirements in an empirical environment. The balance between theory, exercises and discussions ensures a good and easy understanding of topics. After the training, participants will be able to immediately start using the techniques learned and maximize the value of their products much wiser and more consciously.
What you will learn:
- How to make impact - not software
- How to estimate your User Stories
- How to prioritize,
- How to manage requirements in an empirical environment
The training is recommended for:
- What is User Story, Epic or Theme
- Estimation techniques with User Stories
- Methods for splitting User Stories
- Iterative and incremental planning with User Story Mapping
- Don't just create software, create an impacts with Impact Mapping (strategic tool)
- Other non-financial prioritization techniques, i.e.
- Theme Scoring
- Theme Screening
Working with User Stories Training Includes:
- 8 hours of intensive training in the workshop form
- Digital Scrum Alliance badge “Scrum Foundation Verified”
- Training diploma
- Training materials in PDF
Boost your working with User Stories skills!