Two-day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training prepares participants for fulfilling ScrumMaster role. Through interactive exercises they learn Scrum principles and how to efficiently apply them to lead and empower Agile team. Certified Scrum Trainer presents advanced Scrum topics, such as multi-team organizations and explains how to handle challenges the Scrum project encounters.
For more details on CSM course see the training description.
- 12 - 13 December 2017
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Warsaw - Mercure Airport Hotel, Al. Krakowska 266 find on map
- Tomasz de Jastrzebiec Wykowski - Certified Scrum Trainer
- Cost of two-day training.
- Training materials including deck of Planning Poker Cards
- Eligibility to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of Certified ScrumMaster from the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
The scope of the training is always adjusted to the knowledge and expectations of the participants.Most often it covers the following topics, presented in the form of exercises and discussions in small groups, and short lectures:
- Introduction and gathering of expectations
- Iterative approach simulation
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Mindset
- Introduction to Scrum
- Empirical Process Control and Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Process - Sprint Planning and Execution
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideal Product Owner exercise
- ScrumMaster role
- Development Team. Self-organization exercise
- Agile Requirements Management: Product Backlog and User Stories
- Communication exercise
- Creation of User Story and Acceptance Criteria exercises
- Managing Product Backlog - prioritization and refinement
- Timeline exercise
- Agile planning and estimating
- Agile Estimating. Planning Poker exercise
- Release planning
- Adapting to change
- Measuring and reporting progress. Velocity and Burn-down charts
- What does "Done" mean?
- Creating Definition-of-Done exercise
- Engineering practices and Technical Debt
- Scrum in Organization. Common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- (optionally) Scrum Lego simulation
- Q & A
Course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Upon completion of the course, attendees are eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of "Certified ScrumMaster" title from the Scrum Alliance.
Training and materials will be delivered in ENGLISH.