Two-day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training prepares participants for fulfilling ScrumMaster role. Through interactive exercises they learn Scrum principles and how to efficiently apply them to lead and empower Agile team. Certified Scrum Trainer presents advanced Scrum topics, such as multi-team organizations and explains how to handle challenges the Scrum project encounters.
For more details on CSM course see the training description.
- 05 - 06 June 2017
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Warsaw Muranowska 2 Ibis Hotel find on map
The first day of the training is used to set the stage, present an Overview of Scrum as well as the background and theoretical foundation for Scrum. During the second day participants will learn how to use the different parts of Scrum to reach an overall success.
- Overview of Scrum
- Why Scrum works
- What Scrum is
- Scrum Roles
- The Sprint
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning
- The Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Release planning
- Estimating the product backlog
- Release planning meeting
- Burndown charts
- Task boards
- The team
- Cross functional
- Self organizing
- Arne Ahlander - Certified Scrum Trainer
- Cost of advanced, two-day training
- Training materials including deck of Planning Poker Cards
- Eligibility to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of Certified ScrumMaster from the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
Course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Upon completion of the course, attendees are eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of "Certified ScrumMaster" title from the Scrum Alliance.
Training is led in English.
Training is organized in cooperation with Aqqurite.