Introduction to the Scrum environment. The training shows differences between this framework and other popular approaches. It helps to learn and practice Scrum from scratch, including all elements, roles and interactions between them, prepare for changing the way of working and answers the question "Will this approach help solve our problems?". Because the training does not contain engineering practices, it is also recommended for non-technical people.
The training is dedicated to people who want to understand the mechanisms of agile product development, and want to know the Scrum method enough to be able to start working in it.
The training is directed to teams and individuals who:
- are looking for methods for building right Products faster
- are looking for improvements in the way they work
- want to start their adventure with Scrum, or level their knowledge level
- perform creative work that requires a step-by-step approach and frequent feedback from the user
- create innovative products
We kindly invite:
- Team members - especially newly created ones,
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners and people preparing to perform these roles,
- Leaders of teams and organizations,
- Representatives of Human Resources and Administration departments,
- Clients and non-technical people cooperating with Scrum teams
- Try different product development processes to compare benefits and principles.
- What Scrum is and what it is used for.
- Values and principles - that is what Scrum is based on.
- What Scrum consists of and how it works:
- roles, artifacts and events.
- Features of a good team and how to create it.
- The art of finishing work - Definition of Done.
- Simulation of the Scrum process
Basic - 1 day training. Scope can be expanded to 2 days on request.
Polish or English (see detail information for particular event).
- 8 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) certification for each training day,
- training diploma,
- digital badge from Scrum Alliance "Scrum Foundations Verified",
- 3-month membership in the Scrum Alliance,
- access to materials e-learning and knowledge self-assesment test,
- printed and digital version of training materials,
- lunch and coffee breaks.
To apply for the training you need to accept Training Terms and Conditions.
You can purchase a Voucher for this training valid for 12 months.