Specification by Example workshop
Specification by Example (SBE) is a collaborative approach to defining requirements and tests based on capturing realistic examples instead of abstract statements. It is the cornerstone of any successful requirements and testing strategies. Join the workshop with a global expert in this field - Gojko Adzic.
What you will learn:
- How to create a communication bridge between stakeholders and implementation teams
- How to extend specifications with examples to create a single source of truth for testing and development
- How to avoid functional gaps and inconsistencies in specifications and tests
- How to run specification workshops to facilitate collaboration
- What good practices for designing specifications with examples and acceptance tests are
- How other teams, from small web startups to large distributed teams in investment banks apply SBE
The training is recommended for:
working with the requirements for complex products
who care about product integrity and quality
Not sure if this training
is for you?
I'd be happy to assist you.
- Facilitating specification workshops.
- Getting the right examples, quickly.
- Avoiding the most common mistakes in Product Backlog Refinement.
- Why/when to do SBE, and when not to do it.
- What teams that do this really well do differently from those that just waste time.
- What are the most popular tools and how they differ.
- What makes a good specification/test for this context.
- How to clean up legacy specifications/tests.
- How this fits into Scrum and Kanban.
- How to start changing the process in your company.
Specification by Example Training Includes:
- 13h of intensive training,
- Access to a discussion group of training participants from around the world.
Training with the author of books Impact Mapping and Specification By Example!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.