At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Scrum Foundations training
Introduction to Scrum. Presents how Agile and Scrum differ from other popular project approaches. Especially recommended for people outside of the IT industry.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right work model for your organization
- How to use Agile for business advantage
- What Scrum is and what it is used for
- What is needed to get started
- How to prepare for change
- You will learn the basics of Scrum
- And practice it
- You will prepare for further professional development
The training is recommended for:
who want to understand Scrum and start working on this approach
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the team level
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Comparison of different project management processes.
- How to select working method based on the Cynefin model.
- Agile Mindset based on Agile Manifesto.
- What Scrum is and what it is used for.
- Scrum values and principles.
- The basic elements of Scrum:
- roles, artifacts, and events.
- The art of finishing the work - Definition of Done.
- Scrum Simulation - Lego game.
- Q/A session.
- 8 hours of intensive training in the form of a workshop
- Digital Scrum Alliance badge “Scrum Foundation Verified”
- Access to Scrum Alliance e-learning materials
- Training materials in electronic and printed forms
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
The best introduction to Scrum for non-IT people