Product Owner Key Skills
11 - 12 December 2023 | Warsaw
Product Owner Key Skills training
The training helps to maximize the return on investment in product development and provides tools for creating a business strategy. Knowledge and experience is shared by a global expert in this area - Gojko Adzic.
What you will learn:
- How to manage the product and deliver it to achieve strategic goals faster
- How to involve stakeholders
- How to achieve your business goals quickly
- How to choose functions and set their priorities to achieve better results
- When to stop investing in a given functionality
- How to make the most of the Product Owner's tools
The training is recommended for:
- Impact Mapping - how to participate and facilitate.
- Identification of key stakeholders.
- Managing competing stakeholder needs.
- Organizing huge backlogs (500+ elements).
- Decomposition of large functionalities.
- Prioritization based on ROI.
- Product strategy visualization.
- Valuable results reporting structures.
- User Story Mapping facilitator's session and workshop.
This course is an opportunity to understand how to start working on and discover the real value, not imagined. Opens for a new approach and realizes that there is a necessity to work on change, not on features.
Gojko gives a lot of examples & is truly passionate about what he teaches.
This guy knows how to cut the crap. He answers all questions, training related or not. Great value, a lot of examples.
Training with the author of books Impact Mapping and Specification By Example!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.