Are you looking for conference speaker?
Do you want to find out, if Agile is suitable for your company?
Do you want to run a workshop for new product discovery or maybe lead a great retrospective?
Invite us to inspire your audience and learn how to fully utilize Agile and Lean to build teams, organizations and products.
Interactive talks shows different aspects of Agile and Lean. Talks portfolio:
- Is Agile for us? Introduction to Scrum
- Product Discovery
- Inefficiency - what slows you down
- Leading Individuals
- Servant Leadership
- Am I leader yet? Five shades of leadership
- LeSS - scaling Scrum
- 3,14 Product Manager's law
- SCARF model for understanding a change
- Speaking Managerish, how to speak to managers and not being fired
- No time for Planning Pokera? Try Silent Sort
- Expect the Unexpected
- Rules of Lean Software Development
- Games that engineers are playing – transactional analysis for leaders
Workshop is a great opportunity to experience new ideas.
- Building Organization Structures - Lego
- System Thinking - Bear Game
- Value Stream Mapping
- Sociocracy 3.0 - framework for creating Agile organizations
- Product Discovery from vision till release plan
- Lego Scrum
- Conflict? Try perspective switch!
- Effective facilitation
- Coding Dojo for Product Owners