Lean Software Development
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Lean Software Development training
Two-day workshop led by Mary and Tom Poppendieck - creators of Lean Software Development. Discover the tools that the Toyota Production System is famous for and see how to use them to create software.
What you will learn:
- How to increase process efficiency by eliminating waste
- How to deliver value to the client
- Which engineering practices support Lean
- What organizational structures foster innovation
- How to plan to meet the deadline
- How to continuously improve the process
The training is recommended for:
and everyone involved in software development
supporting and seeking improvements for the organization
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
- Value Stream
- The efficiency paradox
- Searching for Waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Efficient organizations
- Reliable planning
- Building the right product
- Organization structure ready for innovation
- Software engineering
- Architecture of large scale systems
- Developing complex products
- Lean engineering practices
- 16h of training
- 16 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- Printed and electronic materials
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
The only training with the creators of Lean Software Development!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.