Lean Software Development
Lean Software Development training
Two-day workshop led by Mary and Tom Poppendieck - creators of Lean Software Development. Discover the tools that the Toyota Production System is famous for and see how to use them to create software.
What you will learn:
- How to increase process efficiency by eliminating waste.
- How to deliver value to the client.
- Which engineering practices support Lean.
- What organizational structures foster innovation.
- How to plan to meet the deadline.
- How to continuousl improve the process.
The training is recommended for
and everyone involved in software development.
supporting the organization in seeking improvements in the way it works.
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
- Value Stream
- The efficiency paradox
- Searching for Waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Efficient organizations
- Reliable planning
- Building the right product
- Organization structure ready for innovation
- Software engineering
- Architecture of large scale systems
- Developing complex products
- Lean engineering practices
- 16h training,
- 16 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path,
- printed and electronic materials,
- training diploma,
- lunch and coffee breaks.
The only training with the creators of Lean Software Development!
Additional information, terms and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.