At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Impact Mapping workshop
Impact Mapping is a strategic planning method that helps manage development plan with flexibility. It supports iterative product delivery and helps teams tailor operations to meet business goals. Knowledge and experience is shared by a global expert in this field - Gojko Adzic.
What you will learn:
- How to communicate functional assumptions
- How to visualize the development plan clearly
- How to apply and conduct Impact Mapping sessions in your organizations
- You will learn the principles of Impact Mapping
- You will try the technique in practice
- You will learn key facilitation techniques
The training is recommended for:
searching for effective tools to manage complex products
looking for methods to set and achieve strategic goals
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
- Impact Mapping session - how to participate and facilitate.
- Identification of key stakeholders.
- Managing competing stakeholder needs.
- Organizing huge backlogs (500+ elements).
- Product strategy visualization.
- Valuable results reporting structures.
- Decomposition of large functionalities.
- Prioritization based on ROI.
- 8h of intensive training
- 8 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- The book Impact Mapping
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Access to a discussion group of training participants from around the world
Training with the author of books Impact Mapping and Specification By Example!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
7 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.