Skuteczny Scrum Product Owner
21 - 24 June 2021 | Online
Effective Scrum Product Owner training
This course will boost your Product Management Skills. Learn how to deal with solving problems in complex environment. Participants will learn the Scrum framework with an emphasis on the role of the Product Owner and value delivery, and practice a number of techniques for efficient Product Backlog management.
What you will learn:
- How to plan and manage your Product Backlog.
- How to define your Product Vision.
- How to maximize ROI.
- How to work with users and stakeholders.
- What other skills and techniques can help your everyday work.
The training is recommended for:
Team members & Analytics
working with product requirements
looking for more effective ways to manage their Products
Not sure if this training
is for you?
I'd be happy to assist you.
- Adaptive Product Development
- Scrum & Product Owner Role
- Defining Product vision
- Working with Users and Stakeholders
- Product Backlog Management:
- User Stories
- User Story Mapping
- Business requirements prioritization techniques
- Estimation techniques
- Release planning
Scrum Foundations Training Includes:
- 16 hours of intensive training in the workshop form
- Digital Scrum Alliance badge “Scrum Foundation Verified”
- Access to Scrum Alliance e-learning materials
- Training materials in PDF
- Training diploma
I have been working in the IT industry since 2005. I am a software engineer, trainer, consultant and promoter of the Agile and Lean approach. I have been following my path to "agility" for 15 years and I have been in many roles in the process of software development - from a programmer, through analyst, manager, to Scrum Master / Agile Coach. For 7 years I have been professionally involved in creating adaptive, learning, customer-oriented organizations. I work with big Product groups. I am a promoter of the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) approach in Poland, enabling large-scale product development.