02 - 03 June 2020 | Warsaw
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Certified ScrumMaster training
Practical training, comprehensively preparing for the role of Scrum Master, mentor of the Scrum team. Stories from the production, sales and marketing departments of our clients and zero boring Power Point slides.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right model of work for your organization
- How to create a great, self-organizing team
- How to quickly deliver value and iteratively develop products
- Which techniques are necessary in the daily work of Scrum Master
- What challenges you will face when working in Scrum
- How to build an organization ready for changes
The training is recommended for:
already performing this role and people with experience working in Scrum Team
leaders of organizations working in Scrum or preparing for the change
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile - when does a company need adaptive approach?
- Scrum at a glance - why does Scrum work?
- Roles and responsibilities in Scrum.
- Sprint - Sprint Goal, Sprint Backlog, and Definition of Done (DoD).
- Scrum events in practice.
- Managing expectations and needs with Product Backlog.
- A day in the life of Scrum Master.
- Introducing changes in the organization.
- How to start?
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- The cost of the Certified ScrumMaster exam and possibility of one retake
- Training materials in electronic and printed forms
- Planning Poker deck of cards
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Arne is a Lean and Agile Product Management expert. He has a deep background in Agile software development and in particular Scrum. Since 1994 Arne has been working on consulting, Product Management and Management. He brings with him extensive experience from Management positions within IT and Telecom. Arne has worked for large and small customers in Europe and Asia. The assignments have covered coaching, consulting and training. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer and has personally trained thousands of developers and managers in software best practices.
Over 1300 participants since 2011
99% of exams passed in 2019!