At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Certified ScrumMaster training
Practical training, comprehensively preparing for the role of Scrum Master, mentor of the Scrum team. Stories from the production, sales and marketing departments of our clients and zero boring Power Point slides.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right model of work for your organization
- How to create a great, self-organizing team
- How to quickly deliver value and iteratively develop products
- Which techniques are necessary in the daily work of Scrum Master
- What challenges you will face when working in Scrum
- How to build an organization ready for changes
The training is recommended for:
already performing this role and people with experience working in Scrum Team
leaders of organizations working in Scrum or preparing for the change
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile - when does a company need adaptive approach?
- How can Scrum help you in solving problems?
- Scrum events in practice.
- Product Owner and how to find them in the organization.
- Creating an effective team.
- Scrum Master's role and toolbox.
- Delivering a working product.
- Planning and estimation methods.
- Facilitation techniques.
- Good practices supporting Scrum.
- Introducing changes in the organization.
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- The cost of the Certified ScrumMaster exam and possibility of one retake
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Over 1300 participants since 2011
99% of exams passed in 2019!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
After the training, participants will have the opportunity to take an on-line exam for Certified ScrumMaster title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price.
The course is also accredited by the LeSS Company and prepares for scaling according to the LeSS model. After the training, the participants will gain access to the LeSS directory.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.