Certified ScrumMaster training
Practical training, comprehensively preparing for the role of Scrum Master, mentor of the Scrum team. Stories from the production, sales and marketing departments of our clients and zero boring Power Point slides.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right model of work for your organization.
- How to create a great, self-organizing team.
- How to quickly deliver value and iteratively develop products.
- Which techniques are necessary in the daily work of Scrum Master.
- What challenges you will face when working in Scrum.
- How to build an organization ready for changes.
The training is recommended for
already performing this role and people having experience working in the Scrum Team.
leaders of organizations working in Scrum or preparing for the change.
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile - when does a company need adaptive approach?
- How can Scrum help you in solving problems?
- Scrum events in practice.
- Product Owner and how to find them in organization.
- Creating an effective team.
- Scrum Master's role and toolbox.
- Delivering working product.
- Planning and estimation methods.
- Facilitation techniques.
- Good practices supporting Scrum.
- Introducing changes in the organization
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures,
- the cost of the Certified ScrumMaster exam and possibility of one retake.
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications,
- training diploma,
- lunch and coffee breaks.
I am the only Polish Certified Scrum Trainer, CST accredited by Scrum Alliance and LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer accredited by LeSS Company. Some say that my strong point is that I perfectly understand the needs of young companies. I know what they need and I can reach them because I know their problems and way of thinking
I have worked as a software engineer, project manager, Scrum Master. I know the delivery of products from all perspectives. In 2010, I founded ProCognita to help people build extraordinary organizations through Agile Coaching and training. I adhere to the principle that the theory alone does not give anything. Lectures and watching subsequent presentations will not improve your skills. The effects can only be obtained through experience and looking at the problem from different perspectives.
Over 1300 participants since 2011.
99% of exams passed in 2019!
Additional information, terms and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
After the training, participants will have the opportunity to take an on-line exam for Certified ScrumMaster title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price.
The course is also accredited by the LeSS Company and prepares for scaling according to the LeSS model. After the training, the participant will gain access to the LeSS directory.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.