Certified Scrum Product Owner
07 - 08 September 2023 | Online
Certified Scrum Product Owner training
A compendium of knowledge for Product Owner - a business representative. Stories from our customers and practical workshop showing techniques of agile product management and discovering users' needs.
What you will learn:
- What you need to become a great Product Owner
- How to implement the product vision and maximize profit
- How to develop a product from an idea to an implementation plan
- How to work with the team, users, and stakeholders
- How to plan the work and effectively manage the expectations
- What tools and techniques do you need in the everyday work
The training is recommended for:
who want to better understand their role and discover effective tools
who want to support their Product Owners more efficiently
- Agile - adaptive product development.
- Product Owner's role in Scrum.
- Product discovery and value of iterative delivery.
- Defining product vision and business goals.
- Working with stakeholders and creating product persona.
- Collecting expectations and managing the Product Backlog.
- User Stories.
- User Story Mapping.
- Techniques for prioritizing business needs.
- Release planning and tracking.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Includes:
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate
- Agile Box - a set of materials for a Product Owner, including the book Biznes Odczarowany
- Training diploma
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than twenty years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in a large USA corporation. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
Good training if you want to start your own product. A lot of learning materials in 2 days.
This course has a great balance of hard knowledge and practical examples. Very informative and engaging.
Great structure, valuable content & very good training experience.
Good training if you want to start your own product. A lot of learning materials in 2 days."
This course has a great balance of hard knowledge and practical examples. Very informative and engaging."
Great structure, valuable content & very good training experience."
Product discovery step by step
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). The training covers the required Learning Objectives.
Upon completion of the training, participants receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the price of the training.
4 to 18 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.