Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Product Owner training
A compendium of knowledge for a Product Owner - a business representative. Stories from our customes and practical workshop showing techniques of agile product management and discovering users needs.
What you will learn:
- What you need to become a great Product Owner.
- How to implement the product vision and maximize profit.
- How to develop a product from an idea to an implementation plan.
- How to work with the team, users and stakeholders.
- How to plan the work and effectively manage the expectations.
- What tools and techniques do you need in everyday work.
The training is recommended for
who want to better understand their role and discover effective tools.
wishing to more efficiently support their Product Owners.
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Agile - adaptive product development.
- Product Owner's role in Scrum.
- Product discovery and value of iterative delivery.
- Defining product vision and business goals.
- Working with stakeholders and creating product persona.
- Collecting expectations and managing the Product Backlog.
- User Stories.
- User Story Mapping.
- Techniques for prioritizing business needs.
- Release planning and tracking.
- 16h of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures,
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate,
- Agile Box - a set of materials for a Product Owner, including the book Biznes Odczarowany,
- training diploma,
- Scrum Alliance membership and extension of existing certifications,
- lunch and coffee breaks.
Step by step product discovery.
Additional information, terms and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
Upon completion of the training, participants receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner title, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fee are included in the price of the training.
4 to 18 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.