Certified LeSS Practitioner
14 - 16 June 2023 | Warsaw
Certified LeSS Practitioner training
Advanced training explaining how to adapt the structure of an organization to operate in a dynamic market when a product requires the cooperation of more than one team.
What you will learn:
- How international companies have implemented LeSS
- What we can learn from companies such as BMW, Nokia, and Agfa
- How to create outcome based Product Backlog
- How to define the optimization goal for your organization
- How to use system modeling
- How to build a framework for your own company
The training is recommended for:
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the level of the entire organization
involved in the transformation of organizations to Scrum on a large scale
Scope of training
- Introduction to LeSS and LeSS Huge.
- Principles, Rules, Guidelines and Experiments in LeSS.
- Benefits of LeSS - system modeling of LeSS Principles.
- Creating an organization based on customer value.
- Defining your product.
- Definition of Done (DoD) and its impact on the product.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog.
- LeSS impact on the organization, typical organizational structures.
- Roles of Scrum Masters and managers.
- Events in LeSS.
- Engineering practices necessary for scaling.
- Integration and coordination of work.
- How to introduce LeSS in your organization.
- 27h of intensive training
- Certified LeSS Practitioner certificate
- Membership and profile on the LeSS website
- Training materials in printed and electronic form
- Access to materials on the LeSS website, including three books from the creators of LeSS
- 27 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- Training diploma
Jurgen De Smet
I help leaders of large organizations deliver on their commitments to high performance. I function as an Executive-level guide for companies approaching their second growth phase. Industry leaders in banking, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, utilities, media and agriculture hire me to help remove obstacles in their path to innovation.
My engagements with clients achieve greater organizational alignment with fewer dependencies left to manage. Transparency with access to good data ensures empirically-sound decision making. As a result, the system becomes leaner, more customer-centric and ready with each successive change wave to build its greatest products yet.
This course showed me something quite new in the problem-solving perspective, not only theory.
It was a great possibility to figure out why we do agile and how to do agile in big company.
It opens eyes. It gives tools, knowledge, and new point of view
This course showed me something quite new in the problem-solving perspective, not only theory."
It was a great possibility to figure out why we do agile and how to do agile in big company."
It opens eyes. It gives tools, knowledge, and new point of view"
Certified LeSS training in Poland - only with us!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the LeSS Company and led by a Certified LeSS Trainer (CLT).
After completing the training, participants receive a provisional Certified LeSS Practitionertitle valid for lifetime. The cost of certification is included in the price of the training.
The course is also accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
8 to 24 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.