Certified LeSS Practitioner
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Certified LeSS Practitioner training
Advanced training explaining how to adapt the structure of an organization to operate in a dynamic market when a product requires the cooperation of more than one team.
What you will learn:
- How international companies have implemented LeSS
- What we can learn from companies such as BMW, Nokia, and Agfa
- How to create outcome based Product Backlog
- How to define the optimization goal for your organization
- How to use system modeling
- How to build a framework for your own company
The training is recommended for:
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the level of the entire organization
involved in the transformation of organizations to Scrum on a large scale
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
- Introduction to LeSS and LeSS Huge.
- Principles, Rules, Guidelines and Experiments in LeSS.
- Benefits of LeSS - system modeling of LeSS Principles.
- Creating an organization based on customer value.
- Defining your product.
- Definition of Done (DoD) and its impact on the product.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog.
- LeSS impact on the organization, typical organizational structures.
- Roles of Scrum Masters and managers.
- Events in LeSS.
- Engineering practices necessary for scaling.
- Integration and coordination of work.
- How to introduce LeSS in your organization.
- 24h of intensive training
- Certified LeSS Practitioner certificate
- Membership and profile on the LeSS website
- Training materials in printed and electronic forms
- Access to materials on the LeSS website, including three books from the creators of LeSS
- 24 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Certified LeSS training in Poland - only with us!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the LeSS Company and led by a Certified LeSS Trainer (CLT).
After completing the training, participants receive a Certified LeSS Practitioner title valid for lifetime. The cost of certification is included in the price of the training.
The course is also accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
8 to 28 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.