Certified LeSS Basics
Certified LeSS Basics training
One-day introduction to the Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS). Learn how many teams can effectively develop together one product.
What you will learn:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of Scrum scaling.
- What is Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS).
- What are the basic LeSS rules and principles.
- What are the recommended practices and experiments.
- How to prepare for work in a multi-team Scrum.
- Is LeSS the solution for your company.
The training is recommended for
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the level of the entire organization.
Scrum Masters and people working in multi-team organizations.
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Simulation of large organizations.
- Scaling Scrum - how to maintain agility on a large scale.
- Introduction to LeSS.
- LeSS Rules and Principles.
- Roles, artifacts, events.
- Coordination - how many teams can work together.
- Organizational structure.
- Managers in LeSS.
- Useful practices.
- How to start using LeSS?
- 8h of intensive training,
- Certified LeSS Basics certificate,
- membership and profile on the LeSS website,
- training materials in printed and electronic form,
- training diploma,
- 8 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path,
- lunch and coffee breaks.
I am the only Polish Certified Scrum Trainer, CST accredited by Scrum Alliance and LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer accredited by LeSS Company. Some say that my strong point is that I perfectly understand the needs of young companies. I know what they need and I can reach them because I know their problems and way of thinking
I have worked as a software engineer, project manager, Scrum Master. I know the delivery of products from all perspectives. In 2010, I founded ProCognita to help people build extraordinary organizations through Agile Coaching and training. I adhere to the principle that the theory alone does not give anything. Lectures and watching subsequent presentations will not improve your skills. The effects can only be obtained through experience and looking at the problem from different perspectives.
Don’t scale Agile, descale organization with Large Scale Scrum.
Additional information, terms and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the LeSS Company and led by the LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer, LFST.
After completing the training, participants will receive a Certified LeSS Basics title valid for an indefinite period. The cost of certification is included in the price of the training.
The course is also accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.