Certified LeSS Basics
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Certified LeSS Basics training
One-day introduction to the Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS). Learn how multiple teams can effectively develop together one product.
What you will learn:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of Scrum scaling
- What Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is
- What the basic LeSS rules and principles are
- What the recommended practices and experiments are
- How to prepare for work in a multi-team Scrum
- Why LeSS can be the solution for your company
The training is recommended for:
seeking solutions to increase efficiency at the level of the entire organization
Scrum Masters and people working in multi-team organizations
Not sure if this training is for you? I'd be happy to assist you.
- Simulation of large organizations.
- Scaling Scrum - how to maintain agility on a large scale.
- Introduction to LeSS.
- LeSS Rules and Principles.
- Roles, artifacts, events.
- Coordination - how many teams can work together.
- Organizational structure.
- Managers in LeSS.
- Useful practices.
- How to start using LeSS?
- 8h of intensive training
- Certified LeSS Basics certificate
- Membership and profile on the LeSS website
- Training materials in printed and electronic forms
- Training diploma
- 8 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Don’t scale Agile
Descale organization with Large Scale Scrum
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the LeSS Company and led by the LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer, LFST.
After completing the training, participants will receive a Certified LeSS Basics title valid for lifetime. The cost of certification is included in the price of the training.
The course is also accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.