04.06 - 05.06.2019
09:00 - 17:00
In this class you will learn how to use the Scrum framework for product development and how to work as a Scrum Master and Development team member. Throughout the class practical exercises and discussions will be applied in order to increase the learning.
Participants will learn about the Scrum framework, Scrum roles, artifacts and meetings such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Daily Scrum, burndown charts and Retrospective as well as the challenges in implementing Scrum, including the required discipline and hard work.
In addition to the above participants will learn about facilitation and coaching to be the best possible ScrumMaster and being of service to the Development team, the Product Owner and the rest of the organization.
You will learn how to:
- properly use Scrum and Agile practices,
- educate and have a real impact on the organization,
- lead a team to a change,
- help a team to develop Continuous Improvement mindset,
- facilitate meetings, discussions, and conflicts,
- find and support a Product Owner.
The training is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and covers required Learning Objectives.
This training is designed for people who already have Scrum framework basics and:
- want to systematize and develop their current knowledge,
- have encountered problems in their daily work for which they are seeking possible solutions
- Active Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Members of experienced development teams
- Managers and leaders
Before the training, all participants should have basics of Scrum and product development knowledge. You can obtain above requirements through Scrum team experience, Scrum Essentials training, Scrum Alliance materials or our articles.
To better meet participants’ needs the training content is always adapted, as lectures, exercises and discussions are selected to cover their expectation. Therefore, detailed scope varies between sessions. Training covers following topics:
- Overview of Scrum
- Scrum Foundation
- Complexity and Emergence
- Scrum Roles
- Development Team
- Product Owner
- Product Backlog
- The Sprint
- Sprint Goal
- Sprint Backlog
- Definition of Done
- Sprint Considerations
- Scrum Events (Meetings)
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Bonus Topics
2 days (16h).
English. The materials and exam are in English.
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer, CST
After the training, participants will have the opportunity to take an on-line exam for Certified ScrumMaster, CSM, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price.
Participants receive 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
Course is accredited by LeSS Company. After the training participants can be registered in LeSS directory.
- Cost of two-day training.
- Training materials and Planning Poker Cards
- opportunity to take an on-line exam for Certified ScrumMaster, CSM
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
4 to 16 participants
By registering to the training you accept Training Terms and Conditions.
You can purchase a Voucher for this training valid for 12 months.
* Price is determined by registration date
* If you're paying for participation in this course from your own resources, email us and see if you can get a discount