Certified Agile Leadership
(CAL-Essential, CAL-Team and CAL-Organization)
The Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program helps leaders build understanding of Agile, how to support and lead Agile transformation, and how to use Agile as a vehicle to support organizations’ business ambition. The program is two-part education and practice based, to develop agile leadership competence and maturity.
The CAL program consists of three foundational topics: CAL Essentials, CAL for Teams, and CAL for Organizations. To master these skills, take a 3 day Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) training class that provides participants with everything related to be a fantastic leader in an agile context.
This workshop is designed for two different categories of participants: one is for managers and executives who want to develop their organization, the other is for agile coaches and change leaders who want to support their organization and leaders to go through organization development.
Evolution of Everything
- Management trends and fitting business environment
- Journey of Lean and Agile
- Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
- Apply Systems Thinking to organizations
- Excel in VUCA environment with Cynefin framework
- Leading from the future as it emerges
- Essence of Leadership Agility
- Types of Leadership Agility and Levels of Leadership Agility
- Self-development on Leadership Agility
- Growth Mindset
- Cognitive Reappraisal
- Behaviour Loop
- Neuroscience insights for self-leadership
- The art of feedback and self-development
- Understand people
- The Art of Actions – how to make fast and effective decisions
- Engage people in an agile environment – improve trust and collaboration and continuous learning
- Conflicts toxins and team development
Lead teams and go beyond teams
Culture, architecture, and structure
Culture profile analysis and assessment
Fine tuning to grow healthy organizations
Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Lead continuous improvement in Complex Adaptive System
- Create system change experiments in agile environment (tool plus exercise)
- Patterns of Agile Transformations
- Define next steps to advance yourself and your organization
- Agile leaders’ behaviors (vs traditional leaders’)
Excel in the Business Environment
- Product excellence and organization strategy
- Excel in the business environment with innovations. The workshop allows participants to gain insights on agile leadership and equipped with concepts, tools and practices for self-improvements and the development of the organization. Upon completion of the workshop, you will be ready to start your journey to become a great Certified Agile Leader (CAL-E, CAL-T and CAL-O)!
The training is recommended for:
Learn how to grow Agile organization!