Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
01.10 - 03.10.2019
09:00 - 17:30
Our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Course is a 3 day, highly intensive coaching workshop. This programme is designed to raise the attendees previous knowledge and experience and take it to the next level. More
importantly, the structure and focus of the event is to enable attendees to be able to continuously progress and further their own learning and ability.
This workshop builds on the Scrum framework and the ScrumMaster role. This will give you the ability to help drive organizational change and help teams learn how to improve their work and approaches. This course expands the vital COACH and CHANGE AGENT aspect of the ScrumMaster role to new heights – and help you transform your own world of work!
The training is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and covers required Learning Objectives.
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience. This is NOT a session for those new to the Agile space. All attendees must have the Certified Scrum Master certification (CSM) for a minimum of one year prior. Advanced doesn’t just mean more techniques, it also means deeper understanding through real life scenarios. Attendees must be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
The workshop agenda is fluid due to the nature of the programme. Every morning starts with Lean Coffee to discuss ideas, concepts, issues, thoughts and the previous day. After that a typical event would look something like this:
- The Past: The History and Analysis of Agile and Scrum.
- The Coaching Concept
- Coaching Stances
- Coaching: Scrum Team
- Coaching Sprint Planning.
- GROW Model
- Personal Retrospective
- Active Listening
- Reflective Listening
- Non Violent Communication
- Powerful and Socratic Questioning
- Team Dynamics
- Key Attributes of Effective Agile Teams
- Improving Team Performance
- Tuckman Team Phases
- Sprint Visualisation Techniques.
- Definition of Done
- Coaching: Product Owner
- Impact Mapping
- Story Mapping
- Team Backlog Refinement tactics.
- Voting Techniques
- Meeting Facilitation Methods
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- The “Groan Zone”
- The Case for Agile Engineering: Extreme Programming
- Change Agent
- Changed VS Changing
- Agile Scaling Approaches
- Scrumbrella: Scaling Patterns
- Impediment Removal
- Tactics and Strategies
- CARF Model
- De Bono Thinking Hats
- 5 Whys
- Scaling and Change Scenario via LEGO: JORVO.
- Personal Development
- Self Reflection via Scrum Values
- Crucial Conversations.
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
3 days (24h).
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer, CST
Participants receive 24 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
- Cost of three-day training.
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
By registering to the training you accept Training Terms and Conditions.
* Price is determined by registration date
* If you're paying for participation in this course from your own resources, email us and see if you can get a discount
Mercure Airport Hotel
al. Krakowska 266