12 - 14 October 2020 | Krakow
At this moment your safety is number one priority for us. Until July 31st you can, at any time, reschedule to an alternative date or receive a refund. When needed, we will postpone the course to later date.
Agile Coaching ICP-ACC training
Training focused on the mindset and the role of Agile Coach. It presents the basic skills of team coaching and concepts for team development from the moment of creation to the fully effective organizational unit.
What you will learn:
- What agile coaching is and how it can affect teams
- How to use it for team and self-development
- How to conduct a coaching session from contract to actions
- How to coach in situations of conflict and change
- How to create a safe environment for teams
- How to create team working agreements
- How to coach toward high-performance
- How to use tools which foster team collaboration and trust
The training is recommended for:
who want to start team coaching or already have some experience and want to deepen their knowledge
who want to develop the skills of facilitation, professional coaching and mentoring in their teams
Not sure if this training
is for you?
I'd be happy to assist you.
Scope of training
The training is based on interactive exercises, games and discussions.
- What is the difference between coaching and training or mentoring.
- Agile mindset.
- Emotional intelligence and different levels of listening.
- Transformation questions.
- Construction of coaching conversation.
- People coaching vs team coaching.
- Coaching in conflict.
- Providing feedback.
- 24h intensive training
- 24 SEU points to the Scrum Alliance educational path
- ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate
- Training diploma
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Lucia is a passionate Coach with nearly 20 years’ experience in Agile transformations of geographically distributed enterprises. Her mission is to help individuals, teams and organisations achieve their goals and leave self-sustainable systems at the end of her engagement. Lucia has a passion for professional coaching and enjoys supporting others in their discovery towards an increased awareness, performance and fulfilment and she does that in a creative way.
Lucia is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Team Coach (CTC). She is an ICF Instructor and ICAgile Instructor, a Path to CSP educator and a mentor of the Scrum Alliance Path to Coaching program.
Development for experienced Scrum Masters
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditation and Certificate:
This course is organized in partnership with Tandem Coaching Academy, and accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Agile Coaching track. After successful completion of this course, participants will receive the qualification ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC). This is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), the industry’s first competence-based certification.
4 to 12 people.
By registering for the training you accept the training terms & conditions.