Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
15 - 16 June 2023 | Warsaw
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
As a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), you know why Scrum works and what the benefits of Agile approaches are for your company, product, and team. Your work allows you to learn the practical side of being a Scrum Master, which naturally raises questions and a need to expand your skills.
The Advanced-Certified ScrumMaster training will allow you to broaden your competencies with specific tools and practice new techniques of Scrum Master work in a safe environment. During the two-day course, you will get to know the stories of other participants and our clients, and you will confirm your experience and knowledge with an advanced certification from Scrum Alliance.
The training is recommended for:
With one year of experience and a Certified ScrumMaster certificate.
Leaders of organizations working in Scrum who want to further expand their skills.
- Who is a Scrum Master?
- Empathy map
- Scrum Master's attitudes and four areas of action
- Scrum Master as a leader
- Three areas of leadership
- Responsibility - The Responsibility Model
- What drives us - The Scarf Model
- Working with the organization - The Satir Change Model
- Scrum Master as a facilitator
- Facilitation techniques and supporting groups in different phases - Sam Kaner's model of participation (The Diamond of Participation Model)
- Communication barriers and how to address them
- Scrum Master as a coach
- Questions as a coaching tool
- Key coaching competencies - Karl Tomma's model
- Scrum Master as a trainer
- How to convince stakeholders to use Scrum
- Scrum Master as a mentor
- Difference between mentoring and coaching
- Formal and informal mentoring. Mentoring contract
- Mentoring sessions - Troika Consulting
- Working with the Product Owner
- What we focus on - impact or functionality
- Defining the Product Goal - Success Criteria
- Impact Mapping as a technique for managing the Product Backlog
- Working with the product
- Extreme Programming and agile engineering practices - Mob Programming session
- Technical debt and how to address it
- Creating a strong Definition-of-Done
- Working with the organization
- Approaches to scaling Scrum and Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Integration and coordination techniques
- Introducing change in the organization - ADKAR model
- Working with the team
- Self-management in practice
- Five dysfunctions of a team and how to address them
- Scrum Master's development.
As part of the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training, you will receive:
- 16 hours of interactive training without PowerPoint and boring lectures,
- Advanced-Certified ScrumMaster certificate and renewal of existing Scrum Alliance certificates,
- Set of materials for Scrum Masters,
- Certificate of completion,
- Lunch and coffee breaks.
I am the only Polish Certified Scrum Trainer, CST accredited by Scrum Alliance and LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer accredited by LeSS Company. Some say that my strong point is that I perfectly understand the needs of young companies. I know what they need and I can reach them because I know their problems and way of thinking
I have worked as a software engineer, project manager, Scrum Master. I know the delivery of products from all perspectives. In 2010, I founded ProCognita to help people build extraordinary organizations through Agile Coaching and training. I adhere to the principle that the theory alone does not give anything. Lectures and watching subsequent presentations will not improve your skills. The effects can only be obtained through experience and looking at the problem from different perspectives.
Confirm your experience and knowledge with a Scrum Alliance certificate!
Additional information, terms, and conditions
Accreditations and Certification:
The course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and delivered by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). The training covers the required learning objectives.
After the training, participants have the option to take an online exam, which results in obtaining the Certified ScrumMaster certification, the first level of Scrum certification, and grants a two-year membership to Scrum Alliance. The certification fees and membership dues are included in the training price.
The course is also accredited by LeSS Company and prepares for scaling according to the LeSS framework. After the training, participants will have access to the LeSS knowledge base.
4 to 16 people.
By registering for the training, you agree to the participation requirements.
Do you have any additional questions?
Would you like to organize this training for your company?
I will gladly answer all of your questions.