Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
20 - 21 October 2022 | Online
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner - online training
Have you have been working as a Product Owner for a year or more and hold a CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner)? If you answered yes, read on.
Are you empowered? Are you a proactive Product Owner who is proficient in?
What you will learn:
- Switching from delivering features to owning outcomes
- Solving real-world problems for users and customers
- Collaborating effectively with business owners, designers and developers
- Feeling like you’re part of the Scrum team
- Keeping the team inspired and informed
The training is recommended for:
- Product Ownership at Scale: Pros and Cons
- Achieving shared understanding during product discovery and early refinement
- Prioritizing and preventing technical debt
- Leveraging Design Studios for increased collaboration
- Identifying product audience through personas and empathy maps
- Being proactive in product refinement
- Forecasting product releases
Angela is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Less Practitioner (CLP) and Training from the BACK of the Room (TBR) Certified Trainer and one of the first Scrum Alliance Path to CSP Approved Educators. Angela helps others successfully implement Scrum and Agile to achieve their goals and objectives.