Two-day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training prepares participants for fulfilling ScrumMaster role. Through interactive exercises they learn Scrum principles and how to efficiently apply them to lead and empower Agile team. Certified Scrum Trainer presents advanced Scrum topics, such as multi-team organizations and explains how to handle challenges the Scrum project encounters.
For more details on CSM course see the training description.
- 05 - 06 December 2016
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Warsaw, Poland - Golden Floor Tower Conference Center, ul. Chlodna 51
To better meet participants’ needs the training content is always adapted, as lectures, exercises and discussion are selected to cover their expectation. Therefore, detailed scope varies between sessions. The typical flow covers following topics:
- Team Agreements
- Silent Sort exercise
- Process Improvement
- The Ball Points Game or the Paper Airplane Simulation
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Process
- Scrum Process exercise
- Sprint types exercise
- Scrum Master Role
- Working with the team
- Change agent in an organization
- Leadership and organizational aspects of implementing Scrum
- Product Owner Role
- Working with stakeholders
- Responsibilities and expectations
- Ideal Product Owner exercise
- Timeline retrospective exercise
- The Team
- The Knot: a self-organization simulation
- Team attributes, model of formation
- Common issues for ScrumMasters
- Product Backlog, User Stories and Agile requirements
- User Story writing exercise
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Agile estimating
- Storypoints exercise
- Planning Poker exercise
- What is “Done?”
- Definition-of-Done exercise
- Scrum Simulation (optional)
- Expectations Review
- Q & A
- Tomasz de Jastrzebiec Wykowski - Certified Scrum Trainer
- Cost of two-day training led by two trainers.
- Training materials including deck of Planning Poker Cards
- Eligibility to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of Certified ScrumMaster from the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
Course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Upon completion of the course, attendees are eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of "Certified ScrumMaster" title from the Scrum Alliance.
Training is led in English.
Training is organized in cooperation with Innovel.