Two-day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training prepares participants for fulfilling ScrumMaster role. Through interactive exercises they learn Scrum principles and how to efficiently apply them to lead and empower Agile team. Certified Scrum Trainer presents advanced Scrum topics, such as multi-team organizations and explains how to handle challenges the Scrum project encounters.
- 29 - 30 June 2015
- Warsaw, Poland
Two trainers benefit students by providing different perspectives and an interactive dialog on the topics. As students work on exercises the trainers provide a more personalized learning experience.
- 875 EUR or 3600 PLN + VAT (till April 29, 2015)
- 975 EUR or 4000 PLN + VAT (till May 29, 2015)
- 1075 EUR or 4400 PLN + VAT (from May 30,2015)
- Cost of two-day training led by two trainers.
- Training materials including deck of Planning Poker Cards
- Eligibility to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of Certified ScrumMaster from the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
Course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Upon completion of the course, attendees are eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of "Certified ScrumMaster" title from the Scrum Alliance.
Training is led in English.
Training is organized in cooperation with Innovel.