Two-day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training prepares participants for fulfilling ScrumMaster role. Through interactive exercises they learn Scrum principles and how to efficiently apply them to lead and empower Agile team. Certified Scrum Trainer presents advanced Scrum topics, such as multi-team organizations and explains how to handle challenges the Scrum project encounters.
- 18 - 19 March 2015
- Hotel Efekt Express, ul. Opolska 14, 31-323 Krakow, Poland
Two trainers benefit students by providing different perspectives and an interactive dialog on the topics. As students work on exercises the trainers provide a more personalized learning experience.
- 815 EUR or 3400 PLN + VAT (till January 31, 2015)
- 915 EUR or 3800 PLN + VAT (till February 28, 2015)
- 1015 EUR or 4200 PLN + VAT (from March 1,2015)
- Cost of two-day training led by two trainers.
- Training materials including deck of Planning Poker Cards
- Eligibility to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of Certified ScrumMaster from the Scrum Alliance,
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
Course is accredited by Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Upon completion of the course, attendees are eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, the successful completion of which results in the designation of "Certified ScrumMaster" title from the Scrum Alliance.
Training is led in English.
Training is organized in cooperation with Innovel, LCC.